-Evaluation of applications
EVALUATION OF APPLICATIONS
(1) Candidates whose applications are approved by the Graduate School are notified to the Departments / Departments of Art / Program Coordinators.
(2) The Departments / Departments of Arts / Departments / Program Coordinators evaluate the applications with the help of the commission, which includes the faculty members who approved the invitation.
(3) The applications of the candidates are evaluated by considering the conditions in this directive and the conditions announced by the Department / Department / Program Committees before the application to the candidate.
(4) For international candidates whose applications to graduate programs are accepted, science exams (written and/or interview) can be made with the decision of the Department/Major/Program Board and the approval of the Graduate School Administrative Board. These exams can be held remotely, provided that they are recorded through audio and video communication tools, in line with the recommendation of the relevant Department / Department / Program.
(5) For the programs that require special talent, the opinion of the related Institute of the Department / Department of Art / Program and the decisions of the Institute Administrative Board and additional conditions can be taken as a basis in the evaluation.
(6) The application files of the candidates are finalized as follows;
Admission: Among the candidates who meet all the application requirements, candidates who are found successful as a result of the evaluation made by the Institute Department / Department / Program and approved by the Institute Administrative Board are directly accepted to the program.
Admission to the Scientific Preparation Program: Among the candidates who meet all the application requirements, students who are accepted to a graduate program other than the undergraduate program they graduated from can be accepted to the scientific preparation program in order to make up for their academic deficiencies and to adapt to the program they have applied for. Candidates accepted within this scope take the courses recommended in the "Scientific Preparation" program.
Admission to the Turkish Preparatory Program: Candidates with missing B2 Turkish Language Certificate (including those placed by the Council of Higher Education within the framework of intergovernmental or intercultural agreements) can be admitted to the "Turkish Preparatory Program" conditionally. Candidates accepted within this scope must obtain a B2 Turkish Language Certificate from the Fırat University TÖMER exam or other exams accepted by the Institute Administrative Board at the end of two semesters at the latest.
Conditional Admission: Candidates (including candidates placed by the Higher Education Council within the framework of intergovernmental or intercultural agreements) who do not have the ALES document included in the application conditions, can be admitted to the graduate programs on a "conditional basis" with the recommendation of the relevant Institute Department / Major Art / Program and the decision of the board of directors. . These candidates can take a maximum of two courses from the graduate programs by paying the tuition fee, but the number of courses can be increased with the decision of the relevant institute board of directors.
Rejection: Candidates who are not found suitable as a result of the evaluation made by the Institute Department / Department / Program will not be accepted to the program.
(7) The conditions for international student admission through lateral transfer to graduate programs are determined by the opinion of the Graduate School/Major Art Branch/Program that conducts the relevant program and the decision of the relevant Graduate School Administrative Board. The provisions of the Fırat University Postgraduate Education and Examination Regulations are applied in the admission of international students through lateral transfer. These provisions also apply to students who apply with state scholarships within the framework of bilateral agreements.
Notification of Application Results and Final Registration
(1) The application results are announced in the BOS on the specified date.
(2) Candidates accepted to graduate programs are requested to declare whether they will be registered or not by sending a confirmation message via BOS by the relevant Institute Directorate. Candidates who declare that they will be registered will be sent an official acceptance letter in order to obtain a visa.
(3) Final registrations are made in person at the relevant Institute Directorates on the announced dates.
(4) The documents required from the students who have the right to final registration are as follows:
For applications to graduate programs;
A copy of the undergraduate diploma and the undergraduate transcript approved by the Turkish foreign representatives or notary public, and their Turkish translation approved by the Turkish foreign representatives or notary public,
In applications to doctoral programs; A copy of the undergraduate and graduate diplomas, undergraduate and graduate transcripts approved by the Turkish foreign representative offices or notarized, and their Turkish translation approved by the Turkish foreign representatives or notary public,
Photocopy of the passaport
One photograph (taken within the last six months),
Document showing that tuition fees have been paid,
Turkish proficiency certificate, if any,
Education Annotated Visa or a document showing that you are an international student who will not be required to have a student visa within the framework of the principles set by the General Directorate of Security,
Bachelor/Master diploma equivalency certificate from YÖK,
YÖK recognition certificate of the school he/she graduated from,
For students who come with state scholarships within the framework of bilateral agreements, a document stating that their fees will be paid during the registration period,
Diploma Equivalency Certificate for applied health fields,
Document showing Foreign Language Proficiency for students who will enroll in the doctoral program,
Original of ALES, GRE or GMAT result document, (If there is ALES condition in the advertisement, this document will be requested.)
It is obligatory to submit the documents required for registration in full at the time of registration.
(5) Students who have the right to final registration and are given time due to missing documents; If they do not complete the missing documents within the time given to them, their registration will be deleted even if the final registration has been made.
(6) If it is understood that the students who are entitled to final registration have submitted false or false documents during registration, their registration will be deleted even if their final registration has been made.
(7) At the beginning of each semester, international graduate students are obliged to participate in the adaptation studies to be carried out by the relevant unit(s) of the university.