-Conditions for Application/Başvuru Koşulları
GRADUATE EDUCATION APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
The application process for international students, application conditions, required documents and application approval are explained in detail below:
(1) Applications are received through BOS on the announced dates.
(2) Applications made via e-mail or post will not be processed.
(3) In the BOS, the prerequisites requested by the programs for the candidates are stated in detail.
(4) For a candidate applying for a master's degree, a faculty member from the department from which he completed his undergraduate education must be a reference. For a candidate applying for a doctorate, both a faculty member from the department from which he completed his undergraduate education and a faculty member from the department from which he completed his master's degree should be his reference.
(5) In order for the candidate's application to be approved and evaluated, he/she must obtain an invitation approval from the faculty member who wants to work from the Department/Major/Program/Program that he/she wants to study and who will act as his/her advisor.
(6) Reference and invitation approval processes are accepted only through the application BOS.
(7) Applications that are not approved through BOS will not be evaluated.
(8) If the information and documents declared during the application process are inaccurate or incomplete, the candidate is dismissed from the program even if he has been accepted to the program.
(1) For each announcement period, the Institute Administrative Board determines the national/international exam conditions accepted as equivalent to this exam by ALES or the Council of Higher Education, with the recommendation of the Department/Programme Board.
(2) The foreign language requirement for the master's degree is determined by the Graduate School Administrative Board with the recommendation of the Department / Department / Program Committee for each announcement period.
(3) For applications to doctoral programs, candidates are required to get a minimum score of 55 from the foreign language exams accepted by YÖK or the equivalent score from the foreign language exams accepted as equivalent by ÖSYM, other than their mother tongue. The foreign language base score can be increased with the recommendation of the Department / Department of Art / Program Committee and the approval of the Institute Administrative Board.
Documents Required for Application
(1) The following documents are required in the application:
- Applying to graduate programs; The Turkish translation of the undergraduate diploma and the undergraduate transcript approved by the Turkish foreign representative offices or with a notarized copy and certified by the Turkish foreign representative offices or by the notary public
- Applying to doctoral programs; A copy of undergraduate and graduate diplomas, undergraduate and graduate transcripts approved by Turkish foreign representatives or notarized, and their Turkish translation approved by Turkish foreign representatives or notary public,
- Applying to doctoral programs; A copy of the document showing foreign language proficiency approved by the Turkish foreign representatives or notary public,
-B2 and above Turkish Language Certificate (those who do not have a certificate must take Turkish Preparation),
-Photocopy of the passaport,
- ALES, GRE or GMAT result document, if requested by the Department / Major / Program Committee in the announcement, (The validity period of the ALES exam is 3 (three) years, the validity period of the GRE and GMAT exams is 5 (five) years.)
-Bachelor's/master's diploma equivalency certificate from YÖK
- The YÖK recognition certificate of the school from which he graduated, provided by the student.
-Photo (must be taken within the last six months)
-Short CV (Turkish or English)
-Letter of intent (in Turkish or English)