- THESIS, SEMINAR, QUALIFICATION PROCEDURES
There is no action to be taken before the presentation of the Master's and Doctorate Seminar. After the presentation, the Seminar, which is written according to the template in the link http://fen.firat.edu.tr/tr/page/7291, is sent to the institute with a cover letter, together with the FORM-24, as a pdf.
- MASTER THESIS SUBJECT PROPOSAL (Decision of the Board of the Department is Required)
-FORMS RELATED TO THE DOCTORAL PROFICIENCY EXAM (Sufficient Cover Letter)
A) A student who has registered for the PhD Proficiency course must send the petition and form below to the institute with a cover letter in order to take the proficiency exam in April-May/November-December. All our students are required to add English proficiency documents in addition to the following documents.
B) The following forms must be sent to the institute with a cover letter, via the department, within three days after the Doctoral Qualifying Exam. In addition, a closed envelope containing the exam questions and answers, and if the exam was made online, 1 CD containing the exam record should be handed over to our Institute.
- THESIS MONITORING COMMITTEE (Decision of the Board of the Department is Required)
- DOCTORAL THESIS SUBJECT PROPOSAL (Sufficient Cover Letter)
- THESIS MONITORING COMMITTEE PROGRESS REPORT (Sufficient Cover Letter)